Job Title : Senior Internal Auditor
Reference ID : MENA/2023/10096
BEng/BSc in Engineering or other disciplines (Finance, accounting.)
11 or more years working experience (Oil & Gas) business
- Communicate effectively, build credibility, and maximize influence.
- Lead and direct the team throughout the audit process.
- Pull together, analyzes information, produce quality audit findings and audit reports.
- Conduct independent quality reviews on audits by other auditors in the department
- Deliver accurate and quality material to tight deadlines
- Serve as Internal Audit (IA) focal point for assigned directorate(s) as designated by IAM and solicit input from the directorates for the Annual Audit Plan (AAP).
- Contribute to the development of an AAP using risk-based methodology including any risks or control concerns identified by the management and submit proposal for areas to be audited in assigned directorates.
- Attend the quarterly “risk meeting” for the designated directorates.
- Support Internal Audit Manager in submitting AAP to Management i.e. Internal Assurance Committee (IAC) and Board Audit Committee (BAC) for review, approval, and periodic updates.
- Contribute to the IAC and BAC presentation on status of audits and another key audit deliverable
- Provide expertise in investigation cases and HSE level 1 Audits (where required)
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any