Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
Reference ID : MENA/2022/10087
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
5-6 years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly in the insurance industry
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
- Campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,
NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engine
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any
Prior GCC experience would be preferred